Living what you learn – Worship.
Serving where you’re gifted – Minsitry.
Connecting with others – Discipleship.
Sharing your story – Evangelism.
Giving of your resources – Fellowship.
Praying intentionally – Prayer.
1) Schedule a meeting with one of our Pastors or Deacons to inform us of your intentions.
2) Share your personal testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
3) Come forward after the message during one of our worship services and request membership.
You may request membership in 3 ways:
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at email@example.com
By joining one of our volunteer ministry teams, you are not just making a difference inside the church, but you are making a difference in the community as well. These volunteer opportunities allow you to build relationships and experience community with others in the Glenwood family.
Becoming A Volunteer is Simple:
1. Complete a Spiritual Gifts Analysis.
2. Schedule a Time with one of our Pastors or Lay Leaders to review your Spiritual Gift Analysis and provide you with a brief overview of the areas of service that may interest you.
3. Connect With A Ministry Leader. Once you’ve chosen an area of interest, you will be connected to a current leader within that specific area to help assimilate you into that service opportunity.
4. Commit to Volunteering At Glenwood, we ask for people to make at least a one-year commitment in their volunteer efforts. After that initial year is up, you may choose to continue in that role, try something different, or take a break from volunteering.
For more information about volunteering and serving, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
“And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul…And all who believed were together and had all things in common….And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.” Acts 2:42-47
We do this by meeting in homes during the week to focus on a specific study or discuss how to apply one of the Bible messages from Sunday to our everyday life. Our groups are varied. Some are focused on a season of life, some offer childcare, some are purposefully mixed in ages, but all LifeGroups have the purpose of growing you as a follower of Jesus in the context of loving relationships.
Our LifeGroups will help you GROW as a Christ-follower through authentic biblical community! As a result of participating in one of our LifeGroups, you will experience:
A Closer Connection to Christ: Grow in your intimacy with God through Christ as you are Word-fed and Spirit-led.
A Deeper Community with Others: Grow in authentic community with other believers and group members.
A Greater Commitment to the Church: Grow in your ministry with our church family.
An Expanding Circle for the Lost: Grow in your influence with unbelievers.
Our LifeGroups are structured in a way that allows for flexibility and authenticity. For current locations and more information about joining one, please contact the church office at email@example.com